Presentations will be evaluated on the ability to demonstrate the following:
- Clear and Meaningful Objective
- Validity of Project: Does it Meet Actual Community Needs?
- Description of Project (Actions Taken)
- Results / Impact of Project
- Connection to Coursework, Career, or Guiding Principles and Mission of UNI
- Identifies Long-Term Goals Addressed by Project
- Display Articulates Meaning of Project
- Oral Presentation (Prepared Narrative)
- Ability to Respond to Questions
Theme Based (Social Justice & Sustainability and Environmental Awareness Award):
- Addresses issues of... Social Justice OR Sustainability and Environmental Awareness
Creative and Interactive Presentation
Any and all materials that enhance your presentation are encouraged!
- Evidence of projects
- Artifacts/products of work
- Interactive materials
If your presentation will require access to outlets please contact Kristina Kofoot at firstname.lastname@example.org.